Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide services. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. We believe that this can greatly assist us in providing you with the service that you desire and to enhance your browsing experience.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations and display personalised content
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- For web analytics to help us understand how our site is performing and to help us improve areas of the site that do not perform aswell.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- Providing Social Media content.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. We are currently working on a method to provide you with this choice directly from our website and we will inform you as soon as this feature has been launched